276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keratin 10 Protein Smoothing Shampoo

£11.745£23.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The shampoo doesn't foam up as much as others, but I did notice a difference in my hair thickness and strength.

Hair damaged by heat or chemicals can reap the benefits of this shampoo which works overtime to repair and strengthen the hair. Once I added one to my hair care routine, the difference in my hair's smoothness and softness was honestly dramatic. However, whether you opt for a salon treatment or not, you can still get the smoothing, healing, and repairing benefits of keratin right in your shower. Quality Materials: This stainless steel product features high quality, visually appealing and durable workmanship.Angelone says this protein-packed formula is her number-one favourite shampoo after an in-salon keratin treatment.

It's super hydrating,” she adds, “I use this one personally—it really helps make your treatment last longer. Practical Combination: The combination of toilet brush and paper roll holder saves space in your bathroom, while also keeping everything you need always on hand. A Sephora reviewer says: “As someone with oily/greasy fine hair, this is the only shampoo that has kept it light and voluminous. The proprietary blend of keratin, wheat, and soy proteins in the formula works to strengthen and condition hair while smoothing down any unwanted frizz.

I was doubtful, but after 2 uses and being able to have frizz free days, I believe that this is very helpful and so much better than using products for permanent results. Apply generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly.

Without any styling product at all, my hair has enough natural moisture left in it to comb and move it around where I want, whereas before it would pretty much stand very stiff unless I put product in it.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Exclusive salon formulation – Created by expert product development team and extensively developed and tested in salon by stylists. After having my hair burnt at a salon a year ago, there was nothing that would disguise the dry and brittle blonde strands in my hair, so spent most part of the year with my hair up. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Polyquaternium-22, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-39, Laureth-4, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Formic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Tetrapropenyl Succinate, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Coumarin, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 15985/Yellow 6, CI 42090/Blue 1. If you’ve got frizzy locks and are afraid to take the leap and get a full-on keratin treatment at the salon, then a keratin shampoo is a great way to start,” says Hawkins. My curls soak this stuff up, leaving me with puppy-soft lengths, mirror-worthy shine and delicious-smelling strands. To confirm that an It’s A 10 Haircare product is suitable for your personal use, please reference the list of ingredients that is included on your product packaging.As if our Miracle Shampoo wasn’t enough, we’ve now combined it with hair’s favorite fighter, keratin! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment