276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stalwart Heated Car Blanket - 12-Volt Electric Blanket for Car, Truck, SUV, or RV - Portable Heated Throw - Camping Essentials (Black Plaid)

£17.595£35.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Automatic Shutdown Timer: Electric blankets often have an automatic timer for safety reasons that will shut off the blanket after a predetermined amount of time. It can range anywhere from 2 to 12 hours, so consider whether you truly need a blanket that will stay warm through the entire night. Softness and Coziness: Crafted from soft and fleecy polyester material, this blanket offers a pleasant touch and keeps you cozy even when it is not plugged in. Measuring 59 by 43 inches, it provides a decent size, ensuring ample coverage and warmth during your travels. While it doesn’t offer adjustable heat levels, the Stalwart Electric Heated 12V Fleece Blanket emits a reasonable amount of heat that will keep you comfortable in colder temperatures.

The Zonli Battery Powered Heated Blanket uses FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to keep you warm in the coldest settings. It’s lined with fleece to make it extra cozy and soft. In addition, most establishments use power outlets that are either 110/120 V or 220/240 V. Choose an electric blanket that can function at either 120 or 220 volts so that you are not constrained in terms of the power sources you may use. There is so much going on with the Maxsa Innovations Heated Blanket that we don’t know where to start. It measures 41 x 57 inches and is big enough to cover two individuals. I bought a portable heated blanket that can keep both my wife and me warm in the camper when it’s cold.

Car Cozy Fleece Road Trips Electric Blanket

Unless you can run it non-stop, there are going to be times when you’ll use your blanket without power. Therefore, we recommend choosing one made from a good quality, insulating fabric for maximum heat retention.

As an avid RV enthusiast, I know firsthand the importance of staying warm and comfortable during chilly winter nights on the road. Recently, I had the pleasure of using the Sojoy 12V Heated Smart Blanket, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations in terms of both functionality and affordability. Let me share my personal experience with this remarkable product. Having the option to lower the temperature when you’re warming up can save you battery power. Likewise, having the possibility to crank up the heat levels is invaluable when getting into a freezing cold cab after a winter stroll, or to rapidly warm up your sleeping quarters.Manual Shut-Off for Personal Control: One of the distinguishing features of the Camco Polar Fleece Heated Blanket is its manual shut-off functionality. While automatic shutoffs can be beneficial for battery preservation, this model allows you to decide when to turn off the heat, providing a more customized experience. This feature allows you to have control over the duration of use, catering to your specific needs and preferences. This 12V heated blanket comes with a long and extremely useful power cable. This means you can easily use it to keep you warm even if you’re at a distance from your vehicle.

Keep in mind you’ll need 400-watts of battery power to run this 12-volt camping electric blanket overnight for eight hours. It will drain your car battery if you leave it plugged into the cigarette lighter. With this heating blanket, you get its patented safety timer. Set it to 30 or 45 minutes, and the heating mechanism will be automatically cut off after the set time. This lets you sleep without having to worry about turning the heated blanket off to prevent your vehicle from running out of juice. It has a 10-foot power cord that can be removed when it’s time to wash it because it is machine washable. Some models have basic low/high settings, while others allow you to set the actual temperature in degrees Fahrenheit. If you tend to feel the cold more than most, we recommend opting for a blanket with adjustable heat levels, so you can be sure that your blanket will reach a comfortable temperature for your needs. Speed of Heating Electronic Controllers and Temperature Control: The Zone Tech Car Heated Travel Blankets offer electronic controllers with buttons and a digital display screen, providing convenient operation and customization. With the controller, you can easily power the blankets on or off without leaving the bed, enhancing the overall comfort and convenience. Additionally, the temperature can be adjusted using the buttons on the controller, allowing you to find the perfect level of warmth for your preferences. The digital display screen shows the current temperature setting, which can reach a maximum of 150 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature control feature allows for a personalized and comfortable experience during your winter RV trips.The fabric of the heated blanket is a very soft fleece. Most customers use this blanket as a regular blanket because of its very soft fleece material. The size of the electric 12v blanket is of smaller dimensions; 58×42.5in. When weighed against the energy usage of other household appliances, this one could be higher. For example, the usage of 547.5 kWh over a year would result from using a washing machine with a power rating of 1,500 watts daily and setting the program for one hour. Do Electric Blankets Use a Lot of Electricity? This heated blanket comes with a 96.2 watt-hour lithium battery that powers not only the blanket, but two USB ports as well so you can keep electronics charged. This blanket comes with a longer-than-average power cable that measures 96 inches. It offers extra distance helping you reach remote corners of your vehicle (small or big).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment